Our clients purchase Anker because they want to use construction data instead of paper drawings. You will help make that happen by connecting our their needs with our team's creative ability to build good software. You will experience high levels of autonomy, but to give an idea of your work day, the activities that we hope you will like most may be:
- Understand what the people using Anker really need.
- Discover the possibilities and risks of features and methods with the people creating Anker.
- Using your analytical and social skills to optimise product value creation in the processes between the above, by driving product development priorities and focus.
- Seeing the spark in the eyes of those whose lives are made easier by what you build.
- Show people who are not using Anker why they should.
- Drive product implementation to find 90/10 solutions.
We share our location, lunch, and good times with our friends and colleagues at the sister software company Reope. We are also part of the international Bad Monkeys network that spans from Brisbane to LA, that includes some of the most influential disruptors in the AEC tech space. You will have a big and very skilled network to interact and grow with.
While applying, please note that we are not currently looking for remote colleagues or consultants. To do what we need to do, you need to be an integral part of our team, with your boots on the ground.